When I started this blog Little dude still resided in my tummy. But, now he’s here. He made his arrival rather quickly (not as quick as his sister mind) on October 18 2011, three days early. His arrival has turned our lives topsy-turvey in the most wonderful way. Two really is twice as hard, but it’s twice as much fun too.
Little dude’s favourite things
1. Milk. Little dude is a total milk monster.
2. His sister, he always seems to have the biggest smiles for her.
3. Being taken for a walk in his pram, this always soothes him.
4. A bath. He loves to really wriggle and kick in the water and the look of surprise on his face when he splashes himself is priceless.
5. He loves it when I play with his hands and feet while singing ‘Wind the bobbin up’, never fails to get smiles.