I’ve been thinking about how Little miss is going to react to Little dude’s arrival. Even though she’s only young we told her from the start that there was a baby in mummy’s tummy, took her along to the first scan, and often ask her what she thinks of becoming a big sister, often met with the replies ‘no’ or ‘don’t like it’. And, to be honest, despite our efforts I was inclined to think that she really was none the wiser and started to worry that she wasn’t going to like having a sibling. However, this morning there was a breakthrough. Little miss was sitting with me while having her morning milk and cuddle and suddenly pointed to my stomach and said ‘baby’, she then started to stroke and pat the bump and then proceeded to lift up my top and cuddle the bump, my heart melted. Just when I thought she couldn’t get any cuter she then gave the bump Dodo (no one ever gets to cuddle Dodo). So maybe she’s not going to mind having a little brother after all. Little miss loves her baby dolls and can show a very maternal side. I have a sneaking suspicion that once Little dude is here that I’m not going to get a look in!
- @rocknrollerbaby Not at all! Aww so glad, it's a super cute outfit. You will have to tweet us a pic. 19 hours ago
- @rocknrollerbaby Bless you. Nothing wrong with wanting to make sure you make the right choice! 19 hours ago
- @LittleStarandMe You're so very welcome :) 19 hours ago
- @rocknrollerbaby So glad. Hope you're still pleased with the changing mat you picked? ;) 19 hours ago
- @rocknrollerbaby I liked how excited that made you :) 20 hours ago